2006-05-02

Bad Day

I. Another day, another rant II. Just when you thought you didn't have enough time I. Another day, another rant I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I usually wake up on this side and it doesn't turn out to be bad like the other days. Although if I did wake up on the other side, I would've crushed my laptop. Oh I'm such a geek I slept last night with my laptop beside me. I just found out that the school's provider is Meridian (now SMART WiFi) and we have been down for the second time (the whole day) in the past fourteen days. Adding more tension on this OJT scam. Then this morning, our phone line went dead (along with the data line). Mom asked for a technician to come over and fix the thing. The technician claimed that the router is causing the line to malfunction. Is he kidding me? I could bet my life for it. The line is connected to the motherfucking modem, not directly to the router. He even messed up my cables and turned off one of the PCs since he's too dumb to operate a KVM switch. Fucktard. Barely did anything too, since I was virtually disconnected and I was dead tired and stressed out. This sucks. II. Just when you thought you didn't have enough time I'm starting two new blogs. Wang-Wang Ko To, another rant blog but this time specifically targeted to the atrocities of the defunct Philippine government. The other one, Magic Gulong, a blog where I'll post ome of my crazy ideas. Please check them out [next week when there are more entries] and tell me if you find them interesting. Other candidates for Wang-Wang Ko To were "Wang-Wang" and "Masamang Damo". Then "Bumbilya" for Magic Gulong. I didn't know it was so hard to think of a good name without beating someone else to it. Maybe when I have a kid, I'll name it Hpurtylireuvhtal. Yes, sixteen letters.

iRant has moved. Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home