2006-05-23

Minute Men

I. Prepaid PCs II. Official Opus Dei Reaction to the Da Vinci Code movie III. Too Late I. Prepaid PCs Microsoft and a couple of PC component manufacturers think that a prepaid system will remove the digital divide. Sounds great. But charge by the minute? What the hell? I use my laptop 24/7 if I paid by the minute it wouldn't be cheap. II. Official Opus Dei Reaction to the Da Vinci Code movie Read here. Still haven't seen the movie but just sharing the link for those hooked up to the book and the film. III. Too Late Moks beat me to impersonating a professor for the freshman's first day in DLS-C. Damn. Oh well, there's always next year. I hope this will become some culture that will happen every year. The video will be posted soon.

iRant has moved. Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home