2006-05-07

Mushy Cheesy Touchy Feely Stuff

I just saw the girl next door walking with some guy. She didn't change at all, still cute. She changed her number again, probably still running away from my stalking skills. Things that I didn't know about myself:

  1. I love reading but limited only to 1-2 paragraphs or short articles
  2. I'm an excellent stalker
Things would've been great if I courted her and if her father wasn't a [bent] cop. I could take her out somewhere nearby. We could do old school romantic stuff like calling each other with tin-cans and strings, throwing stones at her window to wake her up. In fact, all I needed to do was to yell to get her attention ...until I moved to the other room. Note: I remember reading somewhere, "If a geek was locked up in a room with Angelina Jolie and a computer (with an Internet connection), the geek will do nothing and blog about getting stuck in a room with Angelina Jolie". I still qualify.

iRant has moved. Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home