2006-05-15

Optics

Inspired from (or copying the ideas from) Sir Nash's blog, it's all pictures today. Nothing exciting to blog about since everything's about E3, Wii and PS3 lately. The first and last gaming console that I had was the revolutionary Nintendo Family Computer which lasted for only one week (after I soaked it with water; I didn't want it to get dirty). First batch, shots from our client's space during Labor Day (no one was around so I took the chance). Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us As you all can see, this is nothing compared to European architecture. Anyway, if I were to post pictures, it would either be modern architecture/engineering, computers or something really funny. Like when I went to HK last year, I only brought back pictures of the popular buildings. Oops, ran out of pictures. Here's a screenie. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us This was sometime before a group project gathering. It's amazing how the text culture is taking over the way people communicate even if it's not through SMS. I also found it funny that the way this person used chatting linggo with live verbal conversations like OMG (pretty fancy; compared to the original one, it has the same number of syllables if you say it). O-M-G! O-M-G! O-M-G! Waaaah! Before I end this post, I have to leave a small note to myself, "Don't forget your dad's birthday next year". I just remembered, a couple of minutes back when I went down to check what food is left. Bah, we already celebrated yesterday anyway.

iRant has moved. Click here.

2 Comments:

At 5/16/2006 03:40:00 PM, Blogger the jester-in-exile said...

hmmm.

so, you're one of the nashman's poor, unfortunate victims, er, former students? heh heh

agreed on the culture of textese. pisses me off.

 
At 5/16/2006 06:40:00 PM, Blogger JP Loh said...

Yes, I'm one of the unfortunate victims. I can't remember what he thaught us though (oops). He was the lab prof and if memory serves me right, he walked out on us once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home