2006-05-03

Stuff I Forgot to Blog About Last Night

I. vSocial: The Flickr for Video II. Pictures Speak Louder than Words III. The content of this section is more fancy than this title. I. vSocial: The Flickr for Video I found vSocial because I clicked on a link to a kickass condom ad. It's even Web 2.0 ready! II. Pictures Speak Louder than Words I'll let the pictures talk. This was part of the things we did when we ran out of stuff to do in our OJT scam. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us The empty stomach and effect of coffee got in at that time that my hands couldn't stop from shaking. We should have done a trace on who ratted out on our black propaganda in the IS lab. Notice: The persons and names in these pictures are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons is unintentional. Here's another set by JC. He did a great job with tweaking the camera. I saw him walking around chasing the butterflies and finally found proof of life from outer space (yes, they're watching us). Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Or maybe not. III. The content of this section is more fancy than this title. Action flicks depicting high end touch screens are about to become non-fiction. A holographic and 3D version should be next. See the clip below [URL]. I want one!!

iRant has moved. Click here.

1 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 10:06:00 AM, Blogger JP Loh said...

Yeah! Just like CSI!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home