2006-06-15

Too Long, Too Late (1/X)

I. Outsource me, damn it. II. Clutter III. Stop Following Me! IV. End of Part I I. Outsource me, damn it. I posted a link to an article with Autodesk claiming that the local 3D/CAD outsourcing business isn't stressed so much. Here's a follow-up article with Autodesk now making the move (better than just calling press cons and blabbing away). Hats off to them. I hope they could just give a special version (less features) to students for free. Thirty percent of x-hundred-thousand-peso software wouldn't make any difference. Academic versions are not affordable either. Blender (F/OSS rocks) is used for the school's 3D animation course. Too late I guess. II. Clutter I guess a lot of people know where/that I work now. It's also the reason why this post has taken days to complete. Here's a picture of my desk a few weeks back. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

  1. Consoles: "Work, werk, wurk!!"
  2. Turns out I'm not really working, eh?
  3. Octa Ramis (a 40GB 4G iPod --Jedi Edition)
  4. My favorite working chair (although I still want the chair I had at HK)
  5. The room doubles as a bodega! And the boxes serves as blinds too!!
And I though my desk is messy. On other news, the Clumsy Assasin has struck again. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us The accountants took our room but amazingly, the boxes kept haunting us. We really have to live with the bodega environment. You wouldn't want to meet Michelle. III. Stop Following Me! This is old news but this was in the span of the "no post" season. I didn't know I had excellent map reading powers! Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Both markers were placed when the shots were still blurry. I must be cursed. Clouds keep following me. IV. End of Part I This post is taking too long. I'll continue the rest on another post (it's already Monday the 19th).

iRant has moved. Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home