2006-07-17

Evolution: When Monkeys Became Human

No, I'm not going to be in the Darwin Awards. I'm trying out Wordpress and I might move my blog there (as soon as I figure out how). I really wanted to be able to sort my entries by categories and put tagging too (in an automated, organized way). I also tried MediaWiki and it's great. I might try Joomla! for my site too. Wordpress seems to have too much that it becomes a bit too confusing. I just wanted categorized posts but what the hell, change always comes with getting used to something new. By the way, it's been raining everyday and I don't like it. Specially last week when we celebrated Bheng's birthday ...at Tagaytay.

iRant has moved. Click here.

1 Comments:

At 7/18/2006 05:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! blogspot was one of the first blogging service I used but it only took me 2 months to find an alternative blogging service, para ma iba hehe since most bloggers used it and also i'm looking for more flexible and has alot of plugins. Then I discovered wordpress at first I was hesitant kasi I'm not a problogger baka I might have a hard time using one but eventually I got used to it. Though I still can't figure out how to change font size and type since the entry editor doesnt have this in its feature...

anyways good luck and enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home