2006-07-03

My First Contribution to Wikipedia

I don't know why I feel so accomplished about it even if the addition/modifications I made wasn't obvious. Anyway, I edited an article on Davao's international airport (first paragraph) and added a link. I got the information from a republished article on Manila Bulletin. I'm curious if the expansion of the runways included widening for the incoming A380 fleets. It's good to hear that most facilities, specially the control tower, are better or at par with NAIA's. I'm looking forward to more international flights to and from Davao. It could be cheaper if I flew to Davao through a cheaper domestic airline like Cebu Pacific or Asian Spirit then transfer to an international flight to Malaysia, Indonesia or Singapore.

iRant has moved. Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home