2006-03-12

More Bang for the Buck with the iPod

Wow, I just slept twelve hours straight. Good morning folks! I just found out that you could install a Linux-based OS on an iPod or iPod Nano. Now it makes me think of buying one. I'm looking for a high-capacity portable MP3 player and the ipod used to be the last candidate but now it looks like it went up a few notches. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

iPodLinux is currently safe to install on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation iPods. Development is currently on-going on later generations of iPod, including the fourth generation click wheel, mini, U2, Photo/Color, Nano, and Video.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us It's amazing, you can make your iPod Nano play videos. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Heck, they even ported Doom! Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Don't forget FTP! I wonder if they also ported OpenSSH and Vi. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Even if it's overpriced, I'm seriously considering it now. With Linux on it, it has more functionality. Does anybody know where I could get a fourth generation 40GB or 60GB iPod?

iRant has moved. Click here.

1 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Joel said...

Thanks for the updates too.
will give you more from my end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home