2006-07-10

Microsoft Varsity Program (MVP?)

Personally, I don't like these publicity articles but what the hell. This year's Microsoft Varsity Program kicks off (hey, it sounds a lot better thang FSAP!!). I accidentally passed by that night because I attended a talk on XAML by MSDN Connection. XAML really looks promising or heartbreaking, depending on how you look at it. Anyway, DLS-C is not included anymore since we're really not part of NCR (or we messed up last time). But Rose said the program is expanding. This year's program is now organization-centric. Unlike last year, there are selected faculty and students, hence the Faculty and Student Ambassador Program. In other countries it's just for students, we're a special case. FSAP was not as bad as as I thought. I didn't have to endorse Microsoft products. In fact, we didn't even "cascade" the knowledge given to us in the trainings. The look on the teachers and students learning new and cool geeky stuff gives a different feeling way better than getting multiple orgasms (I can't tell, I'm a guy). That is, if they did learn from us.

iRant has moved. Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home